Outreach Tools and Tips for Organizations
As a government or private agency that works with conservation issues, you already understand the unique challenges and opportunities in reaching absentee landowners with current, reliable information. The links on this page are designed to help you better understand the work of the Center for Absentee Landowners, plus provide some insight into the characteristics of this growing segment of landowners.
- Aug 2014 Potomac Webinar Slides
- Sept 4 2014 EPA Webinar Slides Pt 1
- Sept 11 2014 EPA Webinar Slides Pt
Engaging Absentee Landowners in Conservation: A Toolkit Guide (2014 version)
- Browse our Best Practices Recommendations for Engaging Landowners in Conservation. These short and easy-to-read summaries will help you understand the things you are doing right, and those on which you could improve. Each best practice provides resources to get you started in the right direction.
- Specific how-to articles are also included to help you put each of the best practices in action. Each best practice recommendation will direct you to relevant how-to articles.
- Case studies share many of our own specific experiences planning and executing direct marketing campaigns to absentee landowners. You’ll read about our successes, as well as our failures.